Laurus Nobilis Ball Top
Laurus Nobilis Half Standard, Bay Laurel, Sweet Bay. A conical evergreen tree or large shrub with glossy, dark green coloured, aromatic leaves. Grown and shaped to a beautiful half standard, makes an attractive specimen. Max Height 12m. Max Spread 10m. Flowers April to May.
Plant in moist fertile well drained soil, shelter from cold winds. Full sun / partial shade, Frost hardy.
Please contact email@example.com for full pricing and availability
General Shrub Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Shrub is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Position used. Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Shrub and area thoroughly.
- Water regular until Shrub is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.