Hydrangea Zorro, Lacecap. Medium sized, fast growing deciduous shrub. Produces blue flowers on chalky soil and white flowers on acid soil. With a Max Height of 1m and a Max Spread of 1.2m. Flowers July to August. Makes an attractive addition to a border.
Plant in moist well drained soil, shelter from cold drying winds. Full Sun / Partial Shade. Hardy
General Shrub Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Shrub is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Position used. Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Shrub and area thoroughly.
- Water regular until Shrub is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.