Hebe Nicola's Blush
Hebe Nicola's Blush, Veronica. Small slow growing bushy, deciduous shrub. Racemes of pale pink flowers early summer till late autumn. Can be container planted or used in a border. Max Height 30cm. Max Spread 60cm. Flowers June to October.
Plant in well drained soil. Shelter from cold drying winds. Full sun / partial shade
General Shrub Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Shrub is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Position used. Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Shrub and area thoroughly.
- Water regular until Shrub is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.