Griselinia Littoralis Variegata
Griselinia Littoralis Variegata, Broadleaf. A fast growing dense evergreen upright shrub with glossy, leathery leaves irregularly margined creamy white and streaked grey-green. Very good in coastal areas. Max Height 3m. Max Spread 2m. Flowers April to May.
Plant in fertile well drained soil in a sheltered site. Full Sun, Hardy.
General Shrub Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Shrub is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Position used. Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Shrub and area thoroughly.
- Water regular until Shrub is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.