Cotoneaster Sue. Juliette
Cotoneaster Sue. Juliette. This semi-evergreen low-growing shrub is often grafted onto an upright stem to enable the branches to arch downwards. This weeping effect shows off 'Juliette's' variegated leaves and bright red autumnal fruits more clearly than at ground level. Flowers May to June. Fruits October.
Plant in Full sun/partial shade. Hardy. Back-fill with soil.
General Shrub Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Shrub is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Position used. Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Shrub and area thoroughly.
- Water regular until Shrub is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.