Patio Rose Little White Pet
Clusters of small white pompon blooms, densely filled with petals. A vigorous spreading bush, forming a small mound. Delicate fragrance. A superb garden plant. 2 ft. x 2.5 ft
General Rose Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot, if the Rose is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Rose and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Rose is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.