Hybrid Tea Rose Whiskey Mac
Hybrid Tea Rose Whiskey Mac. A very fragrant deciduous large-flowered bush rose with an upright habit. Glossy, dark green leaves. Pretty double, amber-yellow flowers, produced from summer to autumn. Max Height 80cm. Max Spread 60cm. Flowers June to September. Ideal for group and border plantings
*Also Available as a Standard Rose, select below*
Plant in moist fertile well drained soil. Full sun, Hardy. Dead Head Regularly.
General Rose Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot, if the Rose is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Rose and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Rose is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.