Yucca flaccida Gold Sword
Yucca flaccida Gold Sword. A clump-forming evergreen shrub with rosettes of rigid, dark blue-green leaves, with yellow margins. Upright spikes of nodding, bell-shaped white flowers in mid and late summer. An attractive border plant. Max Height 60cm. Max Spread 1.5m. Flowers July to August.
Plant in well drained soil. Full sun, Hardy.
General Ornamental Grass Planting care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding some planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the area thoroughly.
- Water regular until established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.