Phormium Tenax Tricolor
Phormium Tenax Tricolor is an evergreen perennial grass with erect, sword shaped leaves with yellow stripes and red margins. Maturer plants produce large panicles of yellow/green flowers. Height and Spread 1.5m x 2.5m
General Ornamental Grass Planting care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding some planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the area thoroughly.
- Water regular until established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.