Koeleria Glauca, Glaucous Hair Grass. A densely tufted Semi-evergreen grass with narrow, glaucous, grey-green leaves and silver-grey spikelets in early summer. Makes an attractive border grass. Max Height 40cm. Max Spread 30cm. Flowers June to July Cut back after flowering.
Plant in light well drained soil. Full sun / partial shade, Hardy.
General Ornamental Grass Planting care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding some planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the area thoroughly.
- Water regular until established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.