Paeonia Tenuifolia Plena
Paeonia Tenuifolia Plena forms a low, bushy mound of very finely divided green leaves, bearing small double crimson-red flowers that seem to float above the foliage. Perfect for edging or in a sunny rock garden. Flowers appear earlier than the more common hybrid Garden Peonies.
General Herbaceous & Perennial Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding some planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the area thoroughly.
- Water regular until established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.