Thuja Occidenatlis Brabant
Thuja Occidenatlis Brabant, Arborvitae. An evergreen European native with loose bright green coloured foliage. It tends to produce one dominant central leader. Thuja Occidenatlis Brabant is suitable for screening or as an attractive specimen, Height of 30 Meters.
Plant in moist well drained soil, Full sun / Partial shade, Hardy
General Conifers Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Conifer is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if the Conifer is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Conifer and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Conifer is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.