Picea Glauca Albertiana Conica
Picea Glauca Albertiana Conica White Spruce. A neat dwarf evergreen slow growing cone-shaped Conifer with bright green needle-like leaves. Makes an attractive specimen in any situation. Max Height 2m to 6m. Max Spread 1m to 2.5m
Plant in fertile well drained soil. Full sun, Hardy.
General Conifers Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Conifer is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if the Conifer is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Conifer and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Conifer is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.