Juniperus Chinensis Kuriwao Gold
Juniperus Chinensis Kuriwao Gold Chinese Juniper. An evergreen rounded Conifer with beautiful bright golden leaves. Makes an attractive specimen or used in a border. Max Height 2m. Max Spread 2m.
Plant in moist fertile well drained soil. Full sun, Hardy.
General Conifers Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- If the Conifer is being planted in a lawn remove a circle of turf.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if the Conifer is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Conifer and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Conifer is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.