Azalea Kermesina White
Plant in moist acidic well drained soil in a sheltered site. Full sun / partial shade, Hardy.
Dead head and do necessary pruning after flowering. Provide a winter mulch.
General Azalea Planting and care
- Water the pot thoroughly and allow to drain fully.
- Dig a hole twice the size of the pot being planted and fork over the base. Adding a bucketful of planting compost.
- Remove the pot gently, if the Azalea is well rooted cut off the pot.
- Ensure that the top of the Root ball is level with the surrounding soil.
- Replace the remaining soil and heel in, water the Azalea and area thoroughly
- Water regular until Azalea is established.
- Apply some general fertiliser every spring.